It’s been a crazy busy few weeks as you probably have guessed from my recent updates.
I’m finally catching up with my blog and vlog (and my life in general). So, almost two months later here’s the vlog from the short break I spent at the beautiful island of Rhodes with my sister Stella.
Places mentioned/we’ve been:
- Nafsika hotel. One of the cheaper options for accommodation, where we stayed. Sparkling clean, central, amazing sea views, pretty decent breakfast. We loved it.
- The port area
- Anemos taverna– The cafe/tavern we stopped before heading down to Tsambika beach. Gorgeous views.
- Tsambika beach- Where the mountain meets the sea. No need to say much. We loved it.
- Valley of the Butterflies– again the pictures and video speak for themselves.
- Giaourtoskordion tavern– De-li-cious
- Rhodes Old Town (including the Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights)
- Steam Cafe. A cool, indie cafe with healthy options, perfect for a rest stop on our way to Rhodes Acropolis.
- Pizza Del Vesuvio. The last place we ate before we heading back to Cyprus. We were after a traditional restaurant just opposite this but it was closed. Decent pizza and decent prices though.
Hope you enjoyed this. Next vlog will have an Italian flavour!