I won’t say much about our day in London, you can see it all on the vlog below but here’s information where we’ve been if you ‘d like to visit yourself:
- Mercato Metropolitano– the first sustainable and inclusive community market with an Italian soul according to TripAdvisor. I’ve never heard of this incredible food hall until our Airbnb host recommended it. We loved it (Elephant & Castle).
- Borough Market My absolute favourite. I rarely go to London without tasting something new and grabbing a snack from the market. The pastries, especially the doughnuts at Bread Head bakery are to die for.
- Covent Garden. Another favourite London hot spot that never disappoints.
- Iberica Victoria– A Spanish Tapas restaurant I discovered on TripAdvisor and I’m so happy I did. Finger licking dishes, each and every one of them.
- And finally: Wicked Musical at Apollo Victoria. Probably the best show I’ve ever seen live. Totally worth checking it out. The music, the vocals, the plot, the stage, the set, everything.
Hope you enjoyed this. Next: Bruges and Brussels!